Opening of the cystic fibrosis center in Ivano-Frankivsk
It is our great pleasure and honor to announce that on February, 28, 2023 dedicated to the Rare Disease Day, we will officially opening the Cystic Fibrosis center in Ivano-Frankivsk. CF center will be opened on the basis of the pulmonology department of the Ivano-Frankivsk Regional Children’s Clinical Hospital. We are pleased to invite all media to take part in this significant important day.
The formal opening ceremony will take place at 132 Yevhena Konovaltsia Street, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ivano-Frankivsk Region, Ukraine.
Please know that more details will be forthcoming, but we hope you can confirm your participation in this auspicious event by e-mail email@example.com .
The following will take part in the event:
- Katarina Stepankova – M.D. at Slovak cystic Fibrosis Association
- Taras Melnyk (General Director of Ivano-Frankivsk Regional Children’s Clinical Hospital of Ivano-Frankivsk Regional Council)
- Oksana Dashchenko – Deputy Medical Director of Ivano-Frankivsk Regional Children’s Clinical Hospital of Ivano-Frankivsk Regional Council)
- Oksana Shyychuk – Head of the Representative Office of the Joint Technical Secretariat of the Cross-Border Cooperation Program “Hungary-Slovakia-Romania-Ukraine 2014-2020 Ivano-Frankivsk”
- Larisa Pidverbetska – Chief Specialist for Pediatric Care of Ivano-Frankivsk Сouncil)
- Nadiya Fomenko – Medical geneticist of Ivano-Frankivsk Regional Children’s Clinical Hospital of Ivano-Frankivsk Regional Council
- Monika Makian – Specialist at State Medical University ” N. Testemitsanu” Republika Moldova.
- Nataliya Pryanykova – President of the Charitable foundation research innovations in medicine «RIMON».
Opening of the cystic fibrosis center in Ivano-Frankivsk is co-financed from HUSKROUA ENI CBC project HUSKROUA/1702/8.2/0008: SK UA CF CARE
„Transfer of know-how and creation of Cystic Fibrosis Centre to ensure better care for Cystic Fibrosis patients in Ivano-Frankivsk Region“
‘The Member States of the European Union have decided to link together their know-how, resources and destinies. Together, they have built a zone of stability, democracy and sustainable development whilst maintaining cultural diversity, tolerance and individual freedoms. The European Union is committed to sharing its achievements and its values with countries and peoples beyond its borders’
„The Hungary-Slovakia-Romania-Ukraine ENI CBC Programme 2014-2020 provides EU funding for sustainable development along the the border of Ukraine with Hungary, Slovakia and Romania, helps reducing differences in living standards and addressing common challenges across these borders.“
Creation of CF Centre with required medical equipment and well-educated CF team in Ivano-Frankivsk Children’s Hospital means creation of adequate conditions for long-term improvement of health, social and public services for CF patients and their families.
For more information, please contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org